City Government
City Council
Commissions & Committees
Agendas, Minutes & Hearings
City Departments
City Directory
City Forms
City Jobs
Bids - RFP's & RFQ's
Municipal Code
Public Information
RDA Successor Agency
(under construction)

Our Community
City Facts
CATX/CATLinx Public Transit
City Maps
New Resident Information
Photo Gallery
Links & Contacts

Frequently Asked Questions

Chamber of Commerce
Chamber of Commerce

Chowchilla Fair & Events Center

Site Map
Site Map




City of Chowchilla
Copyright 2005-2013  All Rights Reserved


Crime and Crime Prevention

How do I report a crime?

In the event of an emergency, please dial 911. For non-emergency situations, please contact the Chowchilla Police Department at (559) 665-8600 to report a crime.

How do I report information on a crime anonymously?

The Chowchilla Police Department has set up a 24-hour, 7 day-a-week telephone Tip Line for the public to anonymously report illegal conduct. The Tip Line number is (559) 665-8624. As always, 9-1-1 remains the first number to call in case of emergencies or crimes in progress.

How do I obtain a copy of a crime, incident, or traffic report?

Copies of crime, incident, or traffic reports may be obtained at the Police Department located at 122 Trinity Avenue. There is a charge for this service. For more information, please call the Police Department at (559) 665-8600
or via email.

What types of crime prevention information/programs are available in Chowchilla?

Information and programs
include Burglary Prevention Tips, Residential Security Tips and Vacation Home Checks. Call us at (559) 665-8600 or send email for more information.

Is there a crime prevention program specific to businesses?

Members of the Police Department are available to conduct security checks of City businesses. Please contact our department for more information at (559) 665-8600
or via email